Friday, March 01, 2002

k, ive been too bz to make the drastic changes just yet..... but they will come....

just to let ppl know... my streak has come to and end
i am no longer 2 for 2... i am now 2 for 3..... :-(
my dream school of University of California, Irvine has rejected me, too bad that place was so darn beautiful... well at least it narrows down my choices a lil bit... i just need to pray about this whole thing....

oddly enough im not as dissapointed as i thought id be.... i was so anxious to hear and now that ive heard im just like.... darn..... it would have been tite but... oh well life goes on..... and that's just it.... life goes on......

well, my dreams of schooling in so-cal next fall has diminished..... in terms of west coast its up to berkeley and davis to do their thing.... and both are nothern cali schools, but i can life with northern cali..... unfortunately im prob not gonna make it into berkeley.....

so right now the run down of the schools i have a CHANCE of getting into......
Davis ( i think i dont really have a clear idea)
University of Colorado (this is a toss up, once again not sure)
Virginia Tech ( my mid year grades may have hurt me, but i think i may have a small chance)
UMCP (i dunno why.... im just keeping hope alive...)

and for schools i dont think i have a chance with:
UVA
Berkeley
UNC
(if i get into ANY of the three above schools..... then if i know you ill buy you lunch)

anyhow... wish me luck... and ill keep all of you updated
tootles