Saturday, March 30, 2002

Those who like me:
University of Colorado at Boulder
Penn State (university park)
UMBC

Those who Don't:
V-Tech
Unversity Of California (Irvine, Davis AND Berkeley)
and as of Yesterday... UNC as well

so now I'm 3 for 8...
im still waiting on UVA (psh yea right...)
and..
UMCP (maybe)

yesteryda i went to the avalon concert..... if i had to rate the concert itself.. id give it a 7 outta 10... i knew 3 songs...haha one by each group... No Less by Joy Williams, Remember Me by Mark Schultz and Testify by Avalon... I actually came just to hear that Testify.... and I almost got really mad cuz i waited the entire concert for Testify and they were like ok! thanks for coming! bye! at the end..... but then a few seconds later they came out again for an encore... and they sang it..... faked me out..... but ok... if anything that was a very nice end to the evening... my entire church practically came for that one song....haha it's brisca's favorite song ever.. so it was cool... the evening was pretty fun tho... i got to see diana, hanna and lily again... havnt seen em since january.... and... just chilling was fun... i was really agitated on the car ride home tho cuz... i dunno it was just really hectic.... hmmmm i think i was uneccessarily mean to martha.... sorry... i guess i was just grumpy and tired...

lots of girls felt like hitting me yesterday too.... hm.... haha... i guess im just an ez target... same time i kinda abused them...

also jiheon is now my favorite dancer... him and martha... they are insane...

what have we done to jiheon? his sister blames me for it all.... she claims i got him started... i am not going to take credit.. he's too much of a work of art....

im tired... ill finish up later