Sunday, March 24, 2002

what an eventful weekend...
friday i bought tickets for the avalon concert for me and some of my friends, irene came to my school to give me money, dcho gave me money at school, i met up with brisca and martha to get their money... so yea... its gonna be this friday in VA so i guess im looking forward to that... then i had d-ship as usual..
saturday i woke up early to go to see this special guest speaker speak at gmc at 7 am... it was a pretty good event, but after that i spent the entire day prepping for SAN, which went pretty smoothly, haha a lot of last minute decisions took place... but they shall remain unknown so the girls dont get an idea of exactly how unprepared we were b4 that day haha...
sunday... i went to church, got all fraeked out over giving blood for the first time, but it was so anti climatic cuz it only hurts for like.... 2 seconds, and then i just layed there and i guess i didnt drink enough fluids cuz it jsut STOPPED draining... so they repositioned the needle and applied more pressure but it stopped again... so they were like... eh its not working.. nevermind. so they just took it out and i got my juice and cookies and left haha...

and that was my weekend... but it wore me out....
that's it for now bye^^