Thursday, March 28, 2002

wow... its thursday... hehe

anyhow... spring break officially started today... i didnt do much... but in the afternoon i went to see the movie "showtime" with my "kid" KT, and my friend jason... we watched it because there was nothign else to see cuz KT was too darn young to see an r-rated movie and me and jason werent old enough to accomapany her.... stupid movie rules.... the movie... wasnt all that great but i guess it wasnt horrible.... then i went to the mall with KT... looked around the entire mall for a single darn face plate for her phone.... ran into martha while she was at work... had an interesting convo, about her past, and some other stuff too haha... k that's raelly my day... OH yea... i saw princess diaries... haha... not bad

oh yea i checked online today and found out the last of my CALI schooling dreams have dissapeared...... berkely was the last cali school to reject me that i applied to.... all good ,i wasnt expecting much from them....

plans for spring break:
avalon concert (tomorrow)
aquarium
Zoo
possibly beach
mt zion coffeehouse

k that's the update for now... tata