Thursday, March 28, 2002

i got ahead of myself, almost jumped the gun/
thought i took two steps forward, but im stumped at one/
about to make a move, almost let the hunt begun/
it was my mistake for letting my head run in front/

who am i kidding? i do this everytime... thinking hm...... maybe..... haha... i have to learn to calm my self down instead of foolishly jumping to conclusions.... or at least stop thiking of possible conclusions......

cuz..
i keep making the same mistake/
i start to believe n wish for that name n face/
ignoring reality, i keep tryna retain the faith/
cuz in this game i play there's no changing fate/

hopefully ill learn to keep my eyes open next time.... or who knows perhaps im jumping to conclusions again.... all good haha... a part of growing up i suppose

ive found that lessons learned are best when earned/
cuz if u avoid the stress n burn u recieve less in turn/