Wednesday, March 13, 2002

im going to go through this post using lots of illustrations...

prom time is coming up

Do I Go For It?



Maybe



I Think, I Just Might...


more on that situation later.....


i noticed.... my mouth gets me in a lot of trouble...
i say things thinking im doing something good, when really im saying it all wrong, and it comes out horribly misconceived...
sometimes i wish i thought long n hard b4 i speak up...
if i've ever said anything to you that may have made you uncomfortable or hurt your feelings in any way...
i apologize... i can't even be sure how many i may have made this mistake too....
i just realized yesterday, i do it too often.....

aish... it seems so far away, college, yet so close...
im in a range of a different moods...
hopeful for the rest of the yr, my last moments with my friends [coco lee - i will be your friend]

saddened that the best people seem to be just out of reach, i want to hold them, but i cant [utada hikaru - first love]

weary...from trying to overcome my biggest temptations and downfalls [dc talk - what if i stumble?]

thankful for those close to me, esp my friends, some of you have affected me more than you know, and there's a reason i love all of you..... as this chapter comes to a close the next few months, i will have you guys to remember the most, i just wish i could tell each and everyone of you how much u meant to me, but for certain reasons, its not always possible... no matter what i'll always be thankful for who you guys are... (dorks, idiots, morons, insane, and krazy alike =P) [j - true colors]

where shall life go from here?...
lets take that leap of faith