Tuesday, March 19, 2002

hello everyone, the past weekend was a quite... interesting one.....

short run down

Friday
as i mentioned b4, i asked my friend to the prom, she said yes (yipee!)
that was enough excitement for one day (there are some funny stories involved tho, so ask me personally if you wanna hear them)

---
Saturday
I visited Penn State, pretty much got what i expected, and nothing really stood out at me, i found nothing persuasive for me to really want to go there, it just didnt seem all that attracted to me... so as of this moment, im considering UMBC, it just seems to be worth it.... anyhow it was a 3 hour drive... ONE WAY... but yea...
but on the way back.... pffft.... i got my first ticket... stupid cop... heh. i was going 82 on 65.... so yea, i was speeding, not too terribly fast, but the law is the law i suppose... still tho, my dad didnt appreciate me getting a ticket.... gotta go to court whenever the trial date is set...
but
saturday night was the BAN (brotha's appreciation night).... wow that was tite, the sista's did .... quite an amazing job with setting up and treating us guys quite well.... they definately set a standard taht will be difficult (but not impossible!) to be met... but the bro's and i will see what we can muster up by this saturday... which is SAN (sista's ...)
i have some foto's from the event:

The Gals


Daniel Cho, Me, Jiheon (goofing off at the table)


Christina, Brisca, Bokyong, Lisa, Michelle (brisca is my prom date ^^)


---
Sunday
eh... nothing out of ordinary happened... i woke up early for soup kitchen, the entire weekend pooped me out so the rest of the evening after church was spent sleeping or finishing up hw

---
NOW.... for the part where i post up stupid random pics



- my pastor looking quite evil


- Daniel Park in the background, Jeremy up close


-jiheon... looking goofy as usual


-jeremy pretending to pick my nose for no apparant reason.....


-daniel park's lil brother.... being a crazy kid

ALL PICS IN THIS BLOG ENTRY ARE COURTESY OF DANIEL PARK

visit his page as well for more blogging fun

that's it for now! tata

[song for the moment: FinKL - YoungWon]