Sunday, February 24, 2002

this is gonna be a minor update....

just a heads up, there are gonne be a substantial amount of big changes to this blog... the format is gonna change, im gonna be adding pictures and what not (in order to keep up with some of my peers)... and i dunno..... just things arent gonna be the same.....

also im not gonna post much info on my hormonal problems ne more..... so if im girl crazy you guys arent gonna hear about it =) sorry haha, its just cuz im trying to keep my girl crazy phases down to a minimum, and my friend irene told me that the best way to do that is to just not talk about it..... so be it^^

uhm... not much going on past few days... light weekend on hw in school.... i saw part of american beauty at jiheon's house.... but ive seen it b4 ne wayz... i watched "this is spinal tap" today cuz i have to watch a movie from the top 100 funniest comedy movies..... its a clever comedy and clearly the authors of that list were going for taste as opposed to cheap laughs, but so its not the FUNNIEST EVER, perhaps just one of the more clever ones out there....

ne wayz that's it....
and its something like 67 or some odd days left till i graduate..... count down dun dun dun....
prom's coming up soon
im gonna be hearing from more schools soon.....

life's spiraling so fast its making my head spin...... awesome^^

peace out my peoples.... and god bless