Sunday, January 26, 2003

now that im back at school, i can upload things for the sake of entertainment.





anyone remember this? goodtimes.

----

now a lil song.

Dcho & Jotted Down - His Grace (tentative title)
Lo-Fi
Hi-Fi
Download

-edit-
here are the lyrics to the song above, by request.

Intro
Im fallin and I cant get up, im fallin and I cant get up. (x4)

Verse1
im fallin and I cant get up, im fed up, instead of, tryin to keep my head up/
I was ahead of, this game always marchin through rain, all that came my sane knew how to take the pain/
Now my faith has changed and from the greatful way I break away with my faith's pace delayed/
I'd hate to say, but my life's a waste today/
Ive turned evil and it aint a place safe to stay/

Ive hit the ground, now im down in the dirt/
I wanna get up but every ounce of me hurts/
I don’t think I can stick around for the worst/
Cuz Ive already started doubting his words/
What if im forever, friggn bound to this curse/
this situation is quickly, drowning my courage/
in terms of life, I really aint proud of my works/
im like a beaten boxer who went down in the first/

Chorus
You, gave, me, hope/
So when im down I will stand and come and turn to you/
Now, ill, burn for you/
to commit myself and live my promise till its true/ (x2)

Verse 2
Christ might be gone, rather shows grace and my life's redrawn/
the father shows hope and I respond, take the second chance with it rightly done, the fight is on/

like a u turn, im changing my ways/
by praying for grace when Im straying away/
lifes not an arcade so I aint playing its game/
he’s given me hope so I aint staying the same/

yo, I've fallen to a foreign place/

So open up and receive all his adoring grace/

But yo, ive been sinning so much these days/

So repent, grow, and learn from your mistakes/

But then, shouldn't I be condemned today?/

Jesus saved you from ya cemented fate/

But then, from Him I have strayed so far/

Jesus bridged the gap, to save your heart/

Chorus

verse 3
Eyo eyo, God ill commit to you/
Eyo eyo, live my promise til its true/
Eyo eyo, now im gonna burn for you and help the hearts of other people come and turn to you/ (x2)

Because of only you, I am able to rise/
Because of only you, Ive been given new life/
Because of only you, I will get by/
And everytime I fall, only you are by my side/ (x2)