Tuesday, January 14, 2003

"as christians... we HAVE to sing!"
-Pastor Jason Park (the quote isnt exact)

"my soul, my soul must sing
my soul, my soul must sing
my soul, my soul must sing
beautiful one!"

-beautiful one, Tim Hughes

its hard.... trying to be humble. but i'm trying. i'm also slowly trying to grasp the concept of praising Him in my darker times as well as my times of joy. but its just hard trying to percieve life through a Godly concept rather than a human one. Third Day has put my aspirations and feelings so nicely into song form...

"How many times have I turned away?
The number is the same as the sand on the shore
But every time you've taken me back
And now I ask you do it once more"

-Take my life, Third Day

----
on another note...

there may be times when things get colder in life/
so i say be bold in the fight, ya know what is right/
show them by example, and hold up the light/
and never forget bro, your a soldier for Christ/

ya gotta do what ya gotta do bro... so do it for Him.
joe.youaremyfriend.com ... its your song man.