Tuesday, January 21, 2003

life through song.

featuring...


Grits - Ooh Ahh
(i would provide sound clip if i was on a faster connection)

the story of my life.

The fear of never falling in love.../
and the tears after lose'n the feelings of what you thought love was/
like the dirt still up under the rug.../
my life be like, bad characteristics covered in christ's blood/
the joy of new birth and the pain of growing up/
the bliss between giving my all and giving up/
the highs and lows, paths and roads i chose/
in the cold i froze, tryna ease my woes... /

---
the story of my winter break

Dcho & Jotted Down - Untitled Track

Ive hit the ground, now im down in the dirt/
I wanna get up but every ounce of me hurts/
I don’t think I can stick around for the worst/
Cuz Ive already started doubting his words/
What if im forever, friggn bound to this curse/
this situation is quickly, drowning my courage/
in terms of life, I really aint proud of my works/
im like a beaten boxer who went down in the first/

but...

like a u turn, im changing my ways/
by praying for grace when Im straying away/
lifes not an arcade so I aint playing its game/
he’s given me hope so I aint staying the same/

---
songs im tryna pick up on the guitar:
Extreme - more than words
Tim Hughes - Day After Day
Jason Park - Who Am I?

--- songs that just plain sound tite
s-word ft. christina milian - the answer (i cant understand japanese -_-;)