Wednesday, April 03, 2002

Starting soon¡¦ I am going to publish something like a set of memoirs¡¦ im going to name the important parts of my life since I entered high school and beyond¡¦ I am going to try to be as honest and open as possible, while still being considerate of certain situations that may be sensitive. There may be no coherent flow to any particular sequence of events, nor are things likely to be in chronological order¡¦ often I may tangent off into other topics, but in the end it will all tie back together¡¦ at least hopefully. Just a disclaimer¡¦ not all blog entries from this point will be memoir entries. I will also continue to give updates on my life as I have been, thus the format has changed little. As I find pictures, I will try to incorporate them to help illustrate that particular timeline which is being discussed at that moment. The purpose of these entries are not to entertain you readers, although I do hope that at least some will, rather the main purpose is to give me an opportunity just to reminisce and try to remember what the high school experience really was for me.

With all that out of the way I am really quickly going to give a rundown of how things are going.

Jiheon and Lily, I am happy for you two, you are both really blessed. Congrats on the prom arrangements.
I¡¯ve been going out quite frequently, but hey, its spring break, so yea, im taking advantage of my second semester senior status.
College wise I have been accepted into CP, which is the last school I had to hear from. Well, I was sorta accepted.. I¡¯ve been put on waiting list for the fall but have been offered admission for the spring. I am content with that, given the incredibly difficult acceptance standards of this yr¡¯s admissions pool. However, I will most likely be attending UMBC in the fall, given my scholarship and the draw of Baltimore that I feel, it just seems to be the most sensible choice for me.

So keep a heads up for the future entries.