Friday, April 09, 2004

lent is over, i can write in here again.
but you know what? i wasnt too faithful to the other comittments that really mattered.
in fact, during this season i strayed in many ways. it's been an interesting season for sure though, lots of things have been happening, both good and bad.

so yea, there have been a couple songs that have really intrigued me... one of which is
hoobastank's the reason... but everyone's already talking about it so ill shed some light on a song that has more applicable lyrics for me anyways.

i've had lifehouse's stanley climbfall album for a while now sitting in a folder on my computer but never really gave it a good listen...
but here is this song, am i ever gonna find out?, and wow... hits the spot.

"silence is golden
but I think it's gonna kill me now

everything I've seen
never seems to filll me now
no one told me that the world could fall through yeah

in between this
am I gonna find a way

to defeat this
living inside yesterday
I'm alive but I think it's time to live
like I am
am I ever gonna find it
am I ever gonna find it
am I ever gonna find out


patience can wait for now
I think I've waited for too long
you always gave a choice
and the right to be wrong

all my life has been slipping through your hands yeah

in between this
am I gonna find a way

to defeat this
living inside yesterday
I'm alive, I think it's time to live
like I am
am I ever gonna find it
am I ever gonna find it
am I ever gonna find out
"

- Am I ever gonna find out?, Lifehouse

ill post more later.