Monday, February 16, 2004

Here is where the road divides
Here is where we realize
The sculpting of the Father's great design

Thru' time you've been a friend to me
- pray for me, michael w smith

I'm giving you my heart, all that is within
I lay it all down for the sake of You my king
I'm giving You my dreams,
Laying down my rights
I'm giving up my pride
For the promise of new life
And I surrender
All to You, all to You

- surrender, vineyard

I will be there when you call
I will see you through it all
and even in your darkest hour,
I pray that the Lord we found
Will set you on solid ground

- think of me, mark schultz and rachel lampa

It may not be the way I would have chosen
When you lead me through a world that's not my home
But You never said it would be easy
You only said I'd never go alone

- if you want me to, ginny owens

You stay up all night long
As you wrestle with yourself
And it only leaves you tired
Then you see the mess you've made
Trying to trade the things you know,
What you believe, for this control

It's too bad your will don't roll
Because you're standing in the way

Somehow it always comes around
To be the best for you
The best for me and then we'll
See the beauty of it all again
Again

- always comes around, seven day jesus

only for You. I can do this only for You.

like the passing weather, all of our lives has their seasons/
there’s always people coming in while some of them are leaving/
each of them marks our hearts in their separate way/
but don’t forget to someone else… we also do the same/
- people come and go, gifted thought/decipher/fundamentalz