Wednesday, December 10, 2003

ugh.. quick break from studying from finals.

i dont remember it ever being this painful. same time i guess its cuz i never really tried.
plus the beginning of the week was kinda wacked out... just had some weird stuff going on.
but its over/sorted out/delt with. so its straight.
even still...finals are so wack. wack, wack, wack.

im kind of scared. some of my tests could make or break me. boo.

oh well, everyone is trying to encourage one another and spur one another one, so things arent as gloomy as they could be i suppose.
everything from prayer to care packages to encouraging text msg's have been going around the body.
here's a lil tidbit of wisdom i recieved the other day...

Phillipians 4:13
"I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me strength"

good stuff. thanks.

*sigh* back to it i suppose.