Tuesday, October 28, 2003

did you know it only costs two bucks to get only the broth at pho?
its still pretty darn filling too...

----
note to self:sweats.

i didnt mean for it to get this deep. its not crucial, but its big enough for it to be a distraction. if i seem rude/cold/less friendly, its because its the only way i know how to deal with it right now. please dont interpret it as i'm hurting the friendship, when in fact im doing what i can to preserve it. i guess it is true, to a certain extent, you dont really understand how these things tend to work with me. its a rather annoying character flaw really. it starts out small, then it grows and grows, until its just rediculously out of control. just to let you know, this is my means of control. i dont intend to get you involved in this any further, i'm just trying to protect us ya know?

hopefully you understand, chances are you may never know this happened. to be honest, that's ok. just dont get too mad at me ok? sorry.
----

last thursday, i turned 19.
didnt really feel any different.
people tried to take me out via suprise ambush w/ water guns and balloons, but i outsmarted them. har.
however, i escaped only to be ambushed again, only this time they succeeded, then proceeded to tie me up and hit me up with water balloons. yay for the brothers. remember... "it always comes around" -_-;

the sisters tried to turn me into a cannibal by serving me a plate full of newtons. mmm strawberry :p. Regardess it was good stuff. props to them.

i went home that weekend too. only, it seems the older I grow, the more my mother confides in me, I imagine because she thinks im becoming more adult and can be involved in the adult matters now. it made me feel pretty darn guilty. just the things she and my father go through, and the crap they put up with. i didnt know what to say. i knew what to do though. in fact this whole year, ive been trying to do it. so far, not too shabby, but i still have a long way to go.

----
"holding out, i'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking, maybe 6 feet, aint so far down"
-Creed

i'm ready to defy gravity.