Saturday, October 26, 2002

God's been good to me, very good in fact. something is stirring within me, slowly but surely i am making steps, after years of standing still.Ive always wanted to walk, but never did I realize how powerless I am, how weak I am, how unable I am to take those steps to be the true man in which God wants me to be. All I can say is that I am truly grateful. God, you've picked me up everytime I have fallen, everytime I have felt like I have messed up totally you provide a way for me to stand up once again. I continue to make promises that now that I am up I will walk, but i dont seem to be able to. I apologize. You've been to faithful while I have faithfully been unfaithful. Its one thing to acknowledge you and acredit you, but to love is to obey. God, PLEASE, do not let me fall again, do not let me stray. I will follow you to the best of my abilities, but please help compensate for what I cannot do. Thank you, I will always bring you praise, for you have won my heart.

----

thank you carol^^ and everyone else who gave me warm wishes on my bday a couple days ago, ive been blessed to have people like you influence my life.
----
when the world says lifes too hard, so forfeit, its hard to ignore it/
its like its hardly worth it, things are dirty, even partly morbid /
all this sins spinning around ya like they all are in orbit/
are you no longer for it? then lets turn back to a heart of worship/
----
pt.2
but then things started to change, now its hardly the same/
my life was like a pendant necklace, saw my heart on a chain/
i no longer wanted to play a part in the game, it was too hard to remain/
i was lost at sea, but like moses, God parted a way/
i admit it was harder to say, goodbye and then truly mean it/
it was hard to believe it, i wanted love but all for stupid reasons/
i was wishing for your love but hardly knew its meaning/
like hoping to hit the lottery it was all just useless dreaming!/
to be continued...