Wednesday, November 03, 2004

just another day another moment of neglect/
and suddenly, i can feel, only the regrets/
fleeting seconds of hope, left in the cold/
my soul's the antonym of fire, i reckon it froze/
feels wretched and old, yo all i want is a song/
or maybe a film, look, book, to admonish the wrong/
if promises bond, then my words are removn the glue/
feel so foolish and lewd, God im so useles to you/
quickly turning shades of grey, colors fade away/
im just another emo kid that complains for days/

.left.behind.

-closing thoughts-
"Teach me all over…all over
To relearn love….show me again
To relearn love…teach me all over…all over
To relearn love…show me again
So I can relearn love"
-relearn love, scott stapp

but..

"someday, somehow
i'm gonna make it alright
but not right now
i know you're wondering when.
(You're the only one who knows that)"
-someday, nickelback