Wednesday, September 01, 2004

jay did.
gun fused.

...yea.

----
There's twenty-four reasons
To admit that I'm wrong
With all my excuses
Still twenty-four strong
-twenty four, switchfoot
----
It's 10 past 3 and I'm wondering
If I'm in past over my head and
I'm filled with a lot of anxiety
- 10 past 3, jay legaspi
----
I will never be you and you will never be me
But I'm like whatever we can work together and see
And all we need is the sun and some water for this tree
And we can all get free even I can get free

I'll never be the freshest, Never be the dopest/
even though sometimes its hopeless I'll never loose focus/
I'll never be afraid to show the depth of my emotions/
Theres a side of me thats deeper than the belly of the ocean/
I'll never be the smartest Never be the brightest/
I'll never be the hardest, never be the tightest/
-never, unknown prophets
----
like the passing weather, all of our lives has their seasons/
there’s always people coming in while some of them are leaving/
each of them marks our hearts in their separate way/
but don’t forget to someone else… we also do the same/
-people come and go, GT
----
night. lights. a persistent buzz, the price for chilled air.
looking, maybe? unsure, likely.
peace of mind or a mind in pieces?
left with simple questions with obvious answers, and complex answers with subtle questions.
is this gibberish or unprecedented depth?
perhaps forced.. or natural?
a distraction here, indulgence there. either way it's looking away.
do i dare stare and make my own interpretations? or maybe back off and let the story tell itself.
darkness bring appreciation for light. a lesson in gratitude seems to bein order.
shh, silence. what you see is a shell, holding in the noise.
tired.