Sunday, August 10, 2003

stupid things ive done for/because/around girls
- teased a girl about a physical attribute thinking i would be the funny guy only to realize i offended her (repeat offense)
- once again i was trying to be the funny guy and i was goofing off in school, jumping up and down for some reason when a girl shouted "eww stop! your pants are falling down!"
- drove 2 hours just to MEET a cute girl i met online
- bought over-priced, not-that-great smoothies cuz a cute girl worked at that ice cream shop
- tried to be mr. romance by leaving anomynous gifts to my crushes and then 'gently hinting' that i did it
- when picking up a girl to go to the mall and after being interrogated by her dad, i got so nervous and slammed my own car door on my finger when we got in
- in middle school i crank called a girl i had a crush on... i have no idea why... i just called and hung up
- spent WAY TOO MUCH TIME ONLINE TALKING to all of them
- my first crush in elementary school went to my kumon tutoring place, i didnt know her name but saw her put her folder away so i looked at the name tag and then proceeded to write her and my name on my school binders circled them with a heart

prob more to come...