Thursday, August 14, 2003

my face is peeling. i have sudden random attacks of itching on my shoulders.... ahh the wonderful results of sunburn.

did you know you can get sunburn even if there is no sun out? almost the entire day was cloudy but apparantly UV rays can go through clouds. hah, could have fooled me. i thought i was safe, too cool for suntan lotion, there's no need, there's no sun...

*bzz* sorry wrong answer. now i have a wonderful wife-beater tanline across my upperbody to add to the other visual signs of my poor judgement.

s'ok though. OC was a blast. no not Ocean City itself, cuz that's just aight. but the trip, the body, the fellowship, fun fun.

the water was freezing though, i mean COLD. and it was raining in the morning, but hey, us guys cant let a lil nature get in the way! we all had to immediatly strip down to our trunks and jump in... dang we are foolish.

eighteen inch pizza sub on the boardwalk... biggest sub i ever ate. too expensive though. darn it. oh yea, i got to experience the joy of being pooped on by those evil seagulls. they saw me as a threat, so they tried to take me out. i screamed, everyone else around me screamed, a ripple of screams went out. then spontaneous laughter, some with me, most at me. yay! curse those seagulls, i shall get them one day.

[edit]
the best part by far was praise on the beach, never done it before, but cant wait till next year to do it again. nighttime breeze + sound of ocean waves + bout 30 heads praising = a good good time.
[end edit]

----

more and more i think im going back. im really starting to get excited. no other way this time. its gonna get done.
----

just a lil over a year has passed, and i think i can say the fast has been successful so far. i need to regroup and refocus myself again for the upcoming year cuz i seem to have started to let my mentality slip up. ok, im putting on my armor, and my helmet... and my anti-girl spray... and going back out there.
----

woohoo, first pay check tomorrow. home depot fa sho.