Sunday, March 30, 2003

i am: sick and tired physically; pumped, excited, thankful in every other way

i think: that spring break was too short, but still very much appreciated.

i want: to live out my potential, to go all out

i kno: i have been neglectful

i have: so much yet so little, a paradox of wordliness versus godliness

i wish: i had awaken earlier so that i could be running harder now

i regret: a lot of things about HS, you could say I was a lot like Achan from Joshua 7

i love: having the things I do vindicated by the One and only

i hate: few things, but I am trying to adapt to being disgusted with all that is unpure.... do my MANLY BROTHERS HEAR ME?!?!?!

i miss: driving. i am refraining from pointing out people by name because I am surrending it all.

i fear: never being able to have the opportunity to MAKE HISTORY

i feel: like IM GONNA BE, A HISTORY MAKER IN THIS LAND

i think it's funny: that the dumbest things can be so humorous

i smell: sorry.... i do... its the result of a long wet day!

i crave: water, both the Living and natural type

i search: my heart and soul, it is the most important thing to know anyhow

i wonder: if I Have What It Takes!

i long: for eternal joy

i care: I do.

i always: resort to convenience

i believe: I do indeed.

i sing: my soul, my soul must sing!

i cry: whenever I am met, because I am so unworthy.

i do not always: know everything, despite my act.

i fight: for the ones You love, Yours sons and daughters

i win: *ding ding ding ding ding*

i lose: *BZZZZZZZZZ*

i can usually be found: acting goofy.

i am scared: I have nothing to fear but my own human doubt.

i need: continual support and encouragement from Him.

i am happy about: having something personal and powerful revealed to me last night.

i expect: nothing, I dont want to put it all in a box, or else I may miss something.

i trust: because I must.

** this wasnt too involving so I killed time -BUT- there is more to come