Thursday, September 12, 2002

hey wassup, this is somewhat of a forced entry because usually when i do these things i delibarately sit down to do this because i want to, but for a while now i havnt really felt too motivated to write a whole lot in here, but i guess i will for the sake of maintenance.

ive joined a new church here called agape ministries, and its really good stuff... this is their web page... ive even been trying to go to morning prayer at least a couple times a week... haha its hard waking up tho...

as it sits, my crappy days are Mondays and Wednesdays, where I have at least THREE classes to go to, and they are spread out so that the whole day is shot... Tuesdays ive designated to be my laundry day because i go to class at 11:30 then come back and grab some lunch and do my laundry... its worked out pretty well so far.... but what sucks is having to spend 3 bucks everytime i wanna do laundry...

ive been meeting a lot of cool people, mainly through agape, but either way i'm never really lonely, so that's a plus, also, me and my roomate get along real well... he's like the white version of me... very chill, very relaxed... and very lazy haha... so its all working out pretty well...

luckily, my workload isnt rediculous... at least not yet, but im sure it will all of sudden be piled on and ill be in the library 24-7 hitting them books... but until then im enjoying a somewhat laid back life... a mixture of doing my limited amount of school work, and hanging out or playing games and what not...

ok well that's all i can say for now... ill cya next time... peace