Sunday, July 27, 2003

confessions
my middle name is vincent
i used to really enjoy 'chick flicks', but have outgrown em
i create elaborate self appealing situations when i daydream
i bite my nails, especially my pointer finger on my right hand, i dont know why
my favorite movie is actually a disney musical called 'newsies'
i dont know how i got a scholarship
i dont know how i let myself lose it
the only time i really enjoy being alone is when i am driving
and yes, i love driving
i feel uncomfortable telling somone i miss them, especially when i really mean it
i dont know how to blow bubbles with gum
i started rapping because i wanted to impress a girlfriend
four toes on my right foot are double jointed
i enjoy beverages more than i do actual food
i memorize words to korean music by remembering how the lyrics sound, i dont really understand what i am reciting
i rarely throw away or delete letters, deep email, notes or postcards sent to me, but sametime i never reply
i dont want to like this girl, yet same time i do
when around people i dont know, i become incredibly shy
i want to get into a fist fight, to see what its like
i want to be a history maker for His glory.


the above is inspired by dorice