Thursday, June 12, 2003

Peep the new track.

Title: Microphone Chemistry
Beat: JC Beats

Lo-Fi

Hi-Fi

Verse 1:
im barely legal yet my rhymes are very lethal/
and I bring it sicker than fat men wearing speedos/
im known to spread the illness like kids sharing needles/
cuz ya know theres no equal to this asian-american hero/
im taking no survivors, in this game im sparing zero/
people call me precious as if they were smeigal/
forgive me if I got ya feeling scared and feeble
ya couldnt find hotter busts staring in peepholes/
like fed-xing hi-c, I deliver the punch/
and eat any cat for breakfast, dinner or lunch/
ill go flow for any skeptic that’s sent to stop me/
and leave em living with no doubt like gwen stafani/
Im gonna drop it hot so ya heads are bobbing/
and ill have more hands in the air then the nazi’s/
ya didn’t think i could flow with my slanted eyes/
but im proving i can still spit the candid lines/

Hook:
It’s the reason why MC’n is my specialty/
It’s the reason why this’ll be my destiny/
It’s the reason why you can never get the best of me/
Its just a matter of … microphone chemistry/

Verse 2:
like rolex billboards, it’s a sign of the times/
screw the rep and the face, I got mine on the line/
all the wack mc’s, are just tryna get by/
sure they got everything, minus the rhymes!/
yea I did the crime, I stole the show from the rest/
only roll with the best, now don’t grow upset/
but ya only a vet cuz ya boring lines put cats to sleep/
while my rapping feats packs the heat to massive beats/
its like they has to sneeze, cuz their spitt’n is forced/
and if they got something hot, its bitten of course/
I give the gift of thought like some tradition of sorts/
ya wouldn’t get my bars if they were written in morse/
I don’t play with any losers I just taunt and some them/
Im here to rep the element like a Honda spokesman/
its like im teaching braile cuz I bring a touch of class/
so many mc’s fail cuz they don’t got the guts to pass/

Hook

Verse 3:
hip hop’s like the mitsu lancer, im just an evolution/
yea im good in theory but as you see im better proven/
I never settle losin, that’s why they keep on askin/
How did I get more respect than Aretha franklin/
Its cuz I breathe with passion and I’m never staying the same/
All these boring rappers are only praising whats played/
Im changing the face of the game, like a plastic surgeon/
All my tracks lack the cursin, yet all the wack cats are hurtin/
My punches crack ya sternum, so ya taking it to heart/
So maybe if you smart you’ll see im making this an art/
Peeps hate to face this part, I cant shout it enough/
My rhymes are so hot im always showered with love/
While I make em bounce to the sound of my dubs/
Ya’ll make em bounce straight outta the club/
The bottom line is this, Im gonna serve the masses/
I’m just like Harry Potter, this kid can work some magic/

Hook