Tuesday, February 18, 2003

you know, i had another strange dream. well more like my overactive imagination going into high gear as i lay there idle in bed as the sisters remained glued to the tv screen watching 'my best friends wedding'. so i guess you could say I was daydreaming, just during the night, cuz i wasnt really asleep. I was still fully aware and I knew that my head was making all this stuff up for no reason, but i just let it happen, to lazy and tired to stop it.

in this 'dream', i was doing exactly what i was doing at that moment, laying in my bed with my eyes closed, waiting till i fell asleep, then the phone rang. somehow i picked it up without getting up... even though its impossible if you've seen my room, but its my dream so what haha. I say 'hello', and you're on the other side of the line. I was kind of taken back, because we never talk on the phone, well its rare, and for a while now, we rarely talk at all. my mind quickly thinks about how i've probably taken you off and put you back on my buddy list so many times that its retarded. i dunno, i guess i find it comforting to see you're screenname online, just to remember that you're still there, but i dont really want to talk to you. eh im weird like that sometimes. anyways, you dont even reply with a hello. you sound troubled, you say some things, and i misguidingly ask 'what's this about?'. Even though i clearly knew, i guess I just wanted to hear you say it. after this... im not sure what happened. Maybe it was the distraction of the sisters laughing at the movie, the movie itself, or me refusing to finish it, but i just didnt. i just let my mind wander onto other subjects.

gah, too much snow + too much time to think + hanging out with the sisters + their movie selections = weird moods. i need joe & micah back around to pump some testosterone back in me. so i can start watching movies like predator, and play games like grand theft auto all over again. mushyiness is blah.

well, this is an actual dream rather than daydream that i had last night. well mroe like early this morning cuz i woke up shortly after. in one part i was over at my friends house in my neighborhood, which is strange already cuz this friend doesnt even live in my neighborhood, in fact, not even close. and i think i was walking to the bus stop or something, like when i was in high school, i dont know why. and i was just in the driveway of my friends house. i wasnt actually there to chill, just on my way i saw my friend and we stopped to chat. then you drove by. i saw your car in the corner of my eye, and you pulled up to the curb. we must have been in britain or japan or something cuz you were driving on the right side of the car, like how they do over there. you stopped for just a mere second, slid the window down, and just kinda smiled, looked at us, then left without a word. my friend and i were both like 'wtf!?' she didnt even say hi.... but then i think the dream changed and i woke up a short time later.

anyone who thinks they are like 'daniel' from the bible and can interpret these dreams, give it a shot, cuz it surely doesnt make sense to me.

well anyhow, i just deleted the screenname again. hopefully for good for a while. thoughts are passing in my head to take ya off my cell too, but i dunno. for some reason i keep thinking, no that's too harsh. even though in reality you'd prob never know. whatever, ill keep it there for now.

----
gah, i just found out that all of us brothers gotta shovel out the sisters cars for tonite -_-;
i thought as long as i was away from i wouldnt have to shovel, i guess i was wrong. its ok though, cuz its going to be an awesome worship celebration tonite ^^
---

picture time!

'the huxtables' ... our family name from game night... dont ask haha.
leonora, rebecca, ablee, me, pete in the back, ibina, hedgi


'the bradys'
back row: jerry, kory, nate, jeff, micah
front row: summer, carol, tina, tiffany


'the tanners'
michelle, larni, thomas (in the back), summer, steve (in the back), diana
... i dunno how summer got in two family pictures haha


hedgi hiding behind a camara, me hiding behind hedgi (hiding from michelle and her camara happy self)


uhm... yea


albee teaching leonora guitar in my room as i sneak webcam pictures hehehe.


a lot of us.


Hedgi and Tina.... doing what they gotta do. hahahahah.


summer and hedgi.... doing what they gotta do....... (the older sisters... are unique to say the least)



several of the pictures are here courtesy of michelle kang.
----

last but not least...

one more video of my lovely wife doing her thang.