Wednesday, May 29, 2002

hey what's up everyone...
i promised hanna an update so here it is..

ok so here's what's going on:
school ended for me last friday..... its actually really sad, but i guess im still excited about graduation.... its kind of funny that the closer i got to the end of the year the less ready i felt to get away from it all... at the beginning of the year i was ready to call it quits, now i find myself sitting at home alone sort of wishing i was still back at school laughing it up with my peoples... oh well... im gonna figure out something small to dedicate to my peoples in the end anyhow...
well i have prom in TWO DAYS... the dinner plans are sort of up in the air but something will work out eventually... at least i hope... but i cant wait.. this will be a totally refreshing experience for me... and i get to see brisca dance! hehehe
and yea... on monday i graduate.... wow..... so soon.... i dunno how im gonna feel by the time it gets here but as of right now it all feels so far away...

this past weekend i had a family retreat over at west river.... that place is beautiful..... its kinda like dawson's creek..... the docks and everything.... a lot of fun moments took place there.... and it was a very laid back, chill, bonding fellowship time type of retreat... i was a small group leader cuz being one of the oldest kids there and being there was a lack of counselours, my jundo steve asked me to be one... and that was a blessing of an experience... i thank god so much in general for hte retreat... there were times where i laughed so hard i got a headache afterwards and my gut hurt

one of hte most memorable moments of the retreat was the hip hop sessions..... it all started by me and jason fooling around by making a beat... then gradually one by one more and more guys came up and start beat boxing with us... and so pretty soon we had like 6-8 guys in a circle beatboxing.. making these beats with out mouths... then jason started popping a lil bit... but then we moved on to some good ol freestyle and cypher rap sessions.... haha it was so funny... mr jiheon was going nuts, he was so hyper... rapping in chinese accents and what not.... some memorable lines from the hiphop sessions were:

jiheon: last night, i saw your penis/ it was, the size of my pinky!
edwin: eyo!... eyo! eyo!... eyo eyo eyo!... eyo! this is for all my ofm peoples... eyo! ...eyo! eyo!... ofm this is for you! eyo! ....
jason: hey newt, u cant step up to me, you're just a phony/ u got a small sausage there and two pepporoni's/
me: eyo we all know about jason's farts, you know its foul/ but u know what he should do? shave his unibrow!/
me again: eyo daniel, when it comes to rapping, you wish you were me/ but nah u cant be cuz u havnt gone through puberty!/

and of course there were like a 100 other funny moments but i just cant remember very clearly... jiheon had most of them tho... but yea that was definately tight...
another tight aspect of the retreat was just chilling on the docks... talking... that was real bonding time... and i got to bond with my small group as well... here's a quick shoutout to my small group peoples: (we made nicknames for one another)

susan --> flipper
mimi --> dot
myong --> harry potter
jason --> pumba
chanmin --> butta
lisa --> hanson
michelle --> cheleh

yea anyhow... that was that hehe... im just looking forward to the retreat in august... 5 days baby! 4 churches! dun dun dun!
god's truly been blessing me...

alright well i have nothing else to say for now... ill up date again soon, hopefully with some pictures